If you find yourself with an unplanned pregnancy, you may have feelings of shock, denial, and uncertainty. It is not uncommon to feel that your only options are abortion or raising your child on your own. There are other options ‐ the miracle of adoption. Because every adoption is unique, the Adoption Alliance staff personalizes each adoption plan and will guide you through the entire adoption process.
While working with Adoption Alliance, we will provide numerous services and assistance as you move along the adoption process. As a licensed adoption agency, we create and follow an adoption plan that is unique to you and your needs. We provide numerous services and assistance for the birth parent throughout the adoption process.
All our services all at NO COST TO YOU…
- Living Expenses – We can help if you are experiencing financial hardships with maintaining monthly expenses such as rent, utilities, groceries, personal hygiene, laundry, cell phone service, and clothing. Each situation is different, and we will work together to determine the services that best suit your situation.
- Transportation – It is difficult to get where you need to without the means to get there, so we are here to help. Attending doctor appointments, trips to the grocery store, counseling appointments and hospital visits are all essential during your adoption plan. We are able to provide an Uber/ Lyft gift cards, bus passes, or gasoline funds, depending on your situation.
- 100% Confidentiality – It is our promise to maintain your privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Medical Expenses – You and your baby’s health are very important. Our agency can help cover costs of prenatal care, hospital and delivery charges, if Medicaid or insurance is unavailable. If you do not have a doctor, we will help you locate a doctor.
- Legal Services – Coordination of all legal services will be provided at no cost to you
- Counseling Services – The support of family and friends is very important during an adoption plan however visiting a licensed counselor who is familiar with adoption can be a critical part of healing. A referral for professional counseling can be provided during the pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Housing – If you are pregnant and struggling to find housing, we understand time is of the essence. We can help you in securing a stable living environment. If you require assistance maintaining your current living situation rental assistance can be provided. We are able to help with additional housing needs like application fees, security deposit or extended stay hotels, as well.
- Government/State Resources – There are government resources available to help you during this critical time. Our staff can assist you with applying for Medicaid, WIC, Food Stamps, TANF, HUD and other resources in your local area. Receiving services through these programs means access to prenatal care, safe/affordable housing, and additional food to support your household during and after your adoption plan.
- Our agency staff members are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Call us at 1-800-626-4324
Why does Adoption Alliance cover these costs? Only a licensed agency can legally provide financial assistance. We have decades worth of experience and find by supplying financial support, birth mothers feel better supported in their time of greatest need and stress. Financial assistance ensures the resources are in place for the baby’s healthy development. All birth mothers, adoptive parents, and staff are fully supported and deeply cared for at Adoption Alliance.